Application period: 20/01/18- 10/03/18
i) Download the application form in Microsoft Word Format here: ApplicationForm2018
ii) Fill in the application form and send it attached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
iii) The topic of your e-mail shall be as follows:
[foreign applicants] “Surname_Name_Country of residence”
[Greek applicants] “Surname_Name_Department of Studies_University”
iv) Handwritten application forms will not be considered.
– The participation fee is 60.00€.*
– After applying, you are kindly requested to deposit your fee: €60 per person to the following bank account:
BANK: Alpha Bank
BANK Account Number: 720-002101-038545
IBAN: GR02 01407200 720 002101 038545
Holder’s name: XOYTOS A.
– In order your application to be considered as valid, please send us a scanned copy of the bank transfer receipt via e-mail at: email@example.com. Please be sure that the copy of your receipt includes your full name.
– You are going to be notified soon after your deposit of the participation fee, about your Delegation (Committee & Country of representation).
– Withdrawal with reimbursement of 30.00€: no later than March 25th, 2018.
*The participation fee includes:
- The conference bags and badges
- All the material that will be distributed
- All the lunches and receptions that are mentioned in the official program
- All the coffee breaks that are mentioned in the official program
- Any parties that may be organized inside the conference’s area, mentioned in the official program
- Accommodation and travel expenses
- Any optional excursions that may be organized
- Any parties that are not mentioned in the official program
Greek applicants studying in the below mentioned Greek University Departments shall participate in ThessISMUN only as members of their respective group delegations, being supervised by their academic liaisons. Therefore, applicants shall primarily contact their academic liaisons at their respective Universities and follow their internal announcements concerning ThessISMUN. In specific:
- University of Macedonia
Department of International and European Studies: Theodosis Karvounarakis, Professor, Chief Academic Officer for ThessISMUN. Prospective applicants from the Department of International and European Studies of the University of Macedonia shall submit their application form following the above-mentioned instructions until 28/02/2018.
Department of Balkan, Slavic and Oriental Studies: Nikolaos Zaikos, Associate Professor
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Department of Law: Miltiadis Sarigiannidis, Assistant Professor
Department of Political Sciences: Ioannis Papageorgiou, Assistant Professor
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
Department of Law: George Kyriakopoulos, Lecturer
Department of Political Science and Public Administration: Emmanouela Doussi, Associate Professor
- Panteion University
Department of International and European Studies: Maria Daniella Marouda, Assistant Professor
- University of Piraeus
Department of International and European Studies: Petros Liakouras, Associate Professor
- Democritus University of Thrace
Department of Law: Konstantinos Antonopoulos, Associate Professor, Giannis Ktistakis, Assistant Professor, Bogazici University of Istanbul, Turkey, and Democritus University of Thrace
Department of Social Administration and Political Science: Sotirios Serbos, Assistant Professor
Department Language, Literature and Civilization of the Black Sea Countries:Vassilis Grammatikas, Assistant Professor
- University of the Aegean
Department of Mediterranean Studies: Konstantinos Magliveras, Professor
Department of Sociology: Panagiotis Grigoriou, Professor, Dean at the School of Social Studies
- Ionion University
Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpretation: Stavros Katsios, Professor, Vice-Rector of the Ionion University
- University of Peloponnese
- University of Crete
Department of Political Science: Kostas Lavdas, Professor
GREEK APPLICANTS FROM OTHER UNIVERSITIES / DEPARTMENT OF STUDIES: It is noted that applicants from any other Greek University Departments (other than those previously mentioned) who are willing to apply as a group are welcome to do so, taking into consideration that they have to study at the same Academic Department of Studies. Namely, applicants coming from different Universities and/or Academic Departments are not eligible to apply as a single group. However their applications will not be rejected but they will be considered as individuals instead.
Foreign applicants from the same University and/or Academic Department of Studies are elligible to apply as a group. In this case, their contact liaison (Head Delegate) is responsible to establish initial communication with ThessISMUN (via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org) and he/she will receive further instructions and guidance afterwards.
For any information concerning the visa requirements and the procedure, please visit the official website of the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs.