UN Security Council
1. The status of Iran’s nuclear program.
UN General Assembly – 1st Committee
1. Combating the spillover of terrorist activity in Sub-Saharan Africa.
2. Prohibition of the development, production and stockpiling of biological and toxin weapons and on their destruction.
UN General Assembly – 2nd Committee
1. The fight against illicit financial flows (IFFs): Promoting international cooperation and supporting asset recovery.
2. Promotion of Global Sustainable Development: The Aspects of Energy, Trade and Financial Relations.
UN General Assembly – 3rd committee
1. Conflict, Food security and Nutrition: An imperative to sustainable peace in the 21st century.
2. Preventing and combating trafficking in human organs and trafficking in persons for the purpose of organ removal.
UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
1. Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) for Sustainable Development; New and Emerging Technologies for the implementation of Sustainable Development Goals.
2. The economic and social repercussions on post-conflict zones..
UN International Court of Justice (ICJ)
To be announced.
UN Human Rights CounciL (HRC)
1. The evaluation and prevention of potential human rights violations due to the rapid technological development.
2. The situation of human rights in Venezuela.
UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
1. Ensuring the right to Health for people with disabilities as stated in the Article 25 of the Convention.
2. Promoting and Protecting the Right of Persons with Disabilities to Work and Employment and Combatting any form of Discrimination against them in the Workplace.
UNESCO / Executive Board
1. The importance of comprehensive sexuality education combating the gender-based violence.
2. Promoting and safeguarding the underwater cultural heritage.
International Maritime Organisation (IMO) / Council
1. Broadening the scope of the Ship Energy Efficiency Regulations and Related Guidelines, considering progress made in light of the GloMEEP project .
2. IMO Strategy for implementing sustainable maritime security measures in West and Central Africa .
NATO / North Atlantic Council (NAC)
1. Integrating NATO Partners in NATO-led operations and crisis management: taking forward the Partnership Interoperability Initiative and the EU-NATO Joint Declaration in Warsaw.
2. Enhancing the strategic dialogue and operational efficiency with view to strengthening NATO’s role in energy security.
Council of Europe (CoE) / Committee of Ministers
1. Implementing effectively gender equality and preventing all forms of gender-based violence.
2. Protecting the freedom of expression and information in the information society and of media freedoms.