UN Security Council
1. The situation in Libya
UN General Assembly – 1st Committee
1. The issue of cyber-security: new developments in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) as a threat to international security.
2. Achieving transparency in transnational flows of small arms and light weapons.
UN General Assembly – 2nd Committee
1. Financial Inclusion for Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Development: the promotion of access and usage of financial services as a mean for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
2. International tax regulation: Combating tax evasion, tax loopholes and double taxation that hamper development efforts in both developed and developing countries.
UN General Assembly – 3rd committee
1. Rights of indigenous people, including economic, social and cultural rights in light of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
2. Social Rights and Migrant Realities: The right to health and health care.
UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
1. Promoting the economic and social empowerment of youth. How to enhance youth’s involvement in the Post-2015 Development Agenda.
2. Supporting countries emerging from conflict or natural disaster. How to ensure their economic and social recovery.
UN International Court of Justice (ICJ)
To be announced.
UN Human Rights CounciL (HRC)
1. The protection of humanitarian aid workers and volunteers.
2. Combating intolerance, stigmatization and violence against persons, based on religion or belief..
UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
1. Review of the pending court case 17/2013 of: Incarceration in high security unit of a person with intellectual impairment declared unfit to stand trial, and violation of his right to answer the charges brought against him, according to the articles: 5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 25, 26, 28.
2. General Comment on Article 24: Protecting and guaranteeing the right to education for people with disabilities with view to tackling intersectional discrimination on the grounds of gender and disability.
UNESCO / Executive Board
1. Access to education for refugees, asylum seekers and migrants in an irregular situation.
2. Preventing Illicit Trafficking of Cultural Heritage during armed conflicts.
International Maritime Organisation (IMO) / Council
1. Prevention of maritime pollution: (Facilitating ships recycling via revising the Hong Kong Convention).
2. Hacking Ships: Maritime Shipping Industry at Risk/ Combatting Cyber Attacks at Sea.
NATO / North Atlantic Council (NAC)
1. The questions of security, stabilization and law enforcement in Afghanistan; modern challenges and prospects.
2. The question of militarization in the Arctic; Russian Federation’s relations with the states in the region.
Council of Europe (CoE) / Committee of Ministers
1. Gender based violence against asylum seekers and refugees.
2. The rise of populist nationalism and the risk to human rights and security in Europe.