ThessISMUN Dress Code
Your Excellencies, dear delegates,
This is the dress code for ThessISMUN. This year we will be very strict on this. Please, try to be in conformity as much as you can.
- Conference Dress Code. All delegates must adhere to the following dress code. As a general rule, delegates must be dressed in Western business attire. Delegates who are not dressed appropriately will not be allowed to participate in the conference!!!
- Suits. A suite always looks professional and is the best option. Be sure to keep suits clean and wrinkle-free. A tie fits suitable.
- Shirts and Tops. Males must wear a collared button-down. Females may wear a blouse, sweater of button-down shirt. Dresses are also appropriate as long as they are adequate in length. No T-Shirts.
- Pants and Bottoms. Slacks and suit pants are acceptable, preferably in dark colors for men and women. Females may wear skirts but should also wear pantyhose or stockings. Skirts should not be more than two inches above the knee. No jeans or shorts.
- Shoes. Females are advised not to wear high-heel or any other uncomfortable shoes. Open-toe must be professional. Males should wear dress shoes. No flip-flops or sneakers.
- Hair. Keep hair looking professional at all times; hair style should not detract from your overall appearance.
- Jewelry and Piercing. If you have piercing on your face that is not for cultural purposes or that is on your ears, it is best to remove the ring or studs during the conference for a professional presentation.
The dress code is valid as long as you are in the Conference. You can dress as you like during the social events.