UN Security Council
1. The situation in north-eastern Syria.
UN General Assembly – 1st Committee
1. Prevention of an arms race in outer space: responding to a new age of space militarization.
2. The nuclear question as a factor of instability in the Middle East: The case of Iran.
UN General Assembly – 2nd Committee
1. The sustainability of crypto currencies in the global financial system: policies, dilemmas and benefits arising from its consolidation.
2. New Technologies and Artificial Intelligence: New policies on improving and investing on sustainable ways to strengthen employment rates.
UN General Assembly – 3rd committee
1. Discussing female reproductive health rights.
2. Tackling emerging forms of contemporary slavery and forced labor.
UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
1. The role of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and new-emerging technologies in the rehabilitation of post-conflict zones.
2. Addressing the social and economic consequences of climate change in Least Developed Countries (LDCs) according to SDG No.13 “Climate Action”.
UN International Court of Justice (ICJ)
To be announced.
UN Human Rights CounciL (HRC)
1. Safeguarding human rights from the illicit regulation of civilian acquisition, possession and use of firearms.
2. Safeguarding the rights of transgender and non-binary individuals.
UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
1. The question of sexual violence, abuse and harassment against persons with disabilities; enhancing the implementation of the articles 12,13 and 16 of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
2. Raising social awareness for the issue of invisible disability.
UN Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW)
1. To be announced.
2. To be announced.
UNESCO / Executive Board
1. Building effective capacity to challenge the impacts of Climate Change to cultural heritage.
2. Ensuring safety of journalists and media workers against all kinds of criminal acts as a fundamental step towards preserving freedom of expression.
International Maritime Organisation (IMO) / Council
1. Enhancing the Role of IMO in the Implementation of Strategies and Security Measures Concerning the Rapidly Rising Piracy Related Incidents in the Strait of Malacca.
2. Endorsing Alternative Ways to Power Maritime Vessels and The Importance of Nuclear Energy for the Future of the Shipping Industry.
NATO / North Atlantic Council (NAC)
1. Achieving security, stability and economic development in Eastern Mediterranean.
2. NATO and its Asia-Pacific strategy.
Council of Europe (CoE) / Committee of Ministers
1. Supporting Sustainable Return and Reintegration of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons.
2. Integration of Digital Technologies in Industry: Adopting Regulatory, Legal and Ethical Frameworks.