UN SECURITY COUNCIL
1. The situation in Myanmar.
UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY – 1ST COMMITTEE
UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY – 2ND COMMITTEE
UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY – 3RD COMMITTEE
2. The right to a nationality: preventing the phenomenon of statelessness.
UN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COUNCIL (ECOSOC)
UN INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE (ICJ)
To be announced.
UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL (HRC)
UN COMMITTEE ON THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (CRPD)
1. General Comment on article 8: The role of the media in raising public awareness and combating stereotypes.
2. General Comment on articles 6, 7 and 16: Combating violence against women and girls with disabilities.
UNESCO / EXECUTIVE BOARD
INTERNATIONAL MARITIME ORGANISATION (IMO) / COUNCIL
1. Tackling the challenges of transporting hazardous and noxious Substances by Sea: Entry into force and effective implementation of the International Convention on Liability and Compensation for Damage in Connection with the Carriage of Hazardous and Noxious Substances by Sea (1996).
2. Prevention of maritime pollution: energy efficiency requirements for ships under the auspices of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.