UN SECURITY COUNCIL
UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY – 1ST COMMITTEE
1. Towards a comprehensive new approach in addressing cyber warfare and increasing cyber security.
2. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: managing the implications of their proliferation and military use.
UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY – 2ND COMMITTEE
1. International trade and development: Translating Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development into reality and the role of international trade.
2. Modalities for the intergovernmental negotiations and the adoption of a multilateral legal framework for sovereign debt restructuring processes.
UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY – 3RD COMMITTEE
1. The war against drugs: building a comprehensive response to prevent and eliminate illicit trafficking of drugs.
2. The right to a nationality: preventing the phenomenon of statelessness.
UN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COUNCIL (ECOSOC)
1. Promoting the implementation of Sustainable Development Goal number 13: the role of private enterprises.
2. The role of transitional and restorative justice in promoting just, peaceful and inclusive post-conflict societies (Sustainable Development Goal 16).
UN INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE (ICJ)
To be announced.
UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL (HRC)
1. The right to development: Achieving good governance, economic empowerment social equality and inclusion.
2. Terrorism and human rights: Weighing comprehensive response with full compliance to fundamental freedoms.
UN COMMITTEE ON THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (CRPD)
1. General Comment on article 8: The role of the media in raising public awareness and combating stereotypes.
2. General Comment on articles 6, 7 and 16: Combating violence against women and girls with disabilities.
UNESCO / EXECUTIVE BOARD
1. Prevention of violent extremism through education.
2. Encouraging Intercultural Dialogue through the preservation of Dialects and Endangered Languages.
INTERNATIONAL MARITIME ORGANISATION (IMO) / COUNCIL
1. Tackling the challenges of transporting hazardous and noxious Substances by Sea: Entry into force and effective implementation of the International Convention on Liability and Compensation for Damage in Connection with the Carriage of Hazardous and Noxious Substances by Sea (1996).
2. Prevention of maritime pollution: energy efficiency requirements for ships under the auspices of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
NATO / NORTH ATLANTIC COUNCIL (NAC)
1. Strengthening the Eastern Flank while focusing on risk containment policies and on the reinforcement of the eastern frontiers.
2. Reconsidering NATO’s Future: combating internal structural defects with the view of expansion.
COUNCIL OF EUROPE (COE) / COMMITTEE OF MINISTERS
1. Policies and practices on the activities of civil society organizations, human rights defenders and national institutions for the promotion and protection of human rights.
2. Promoting gender equality and combating stereotypes through educational policies.